- 1 Gameplay Overview
- 2 Mastering your Knights
- 3 Understanding the in-game Currencies
- 4 Saint Seiya: Legend of Justice Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
- 5 Final Thoughts
One of essentially the most performed genres of RPG video games nowadays is the idle RPGs. Idle RPGs are RPG video games which can be straightforward to play, and straightforward to grasp. In such video games, the characters play by themselves, and gamers make progress even after they aren’t taking part in the sport. One recreation that stands out amongst these, is Saint Seiya: Legend of Justice. This recreation is an adaptation of the well-known Saint Seiya manga. In this Saint Seiya: Legend of Justice novices information, we are going to have a look at what the sport is like, what does progress within the recreation appear to be, how can new gamers make respectable progress, and so on.
The story of Saint Seiya is identical because the manga. It revolves across the Knights of Saint Seiya. These Knights are the worshippers and protectors of the goddess Athena. They are courageous and will do something to guard their goddess and her kingdom.
The story follows 5 mystical warriors referred to as the Saints who struggle sporting sacred units of armor named Cloths, the designs of which derive from the assorted constellations the characters have adopted as their destined guardian symbols and empowered by mystical power referred to as Cosmo.
The gameplay of Saint Seiya is rather like some other idle RPG. It revolves across the Saints of goddess Athena, and how they struggle by way of numerous obstacles so as to rescue her and hold her religion alive. It comprises lots of totally different components. Let’s see what they’re.
Mastering your Knights
The most vital half of Saint Seiya: Legend of Justice is the Knights. These Knights are the protectors of Athena, and as said within the story, struggle for the protection of their goddess and the universe. In this recreation, they’re characters that repeatedly battle different enemies as half of the idle gameplay. There are a complete of 88 totally different Knights on this recreation.
They could be collected by way of Summoning, the place the Observatory sends out a sign and Knights reply to it. These summonings are random in nature, that’s, we are able to’t summon particular Knights. We need to make do with the Knights that we get at random. These knights are divided into 3-star ranges: 2-star, 3-star, and 5-star.
Summoning the Knights
Summoning is the method the place gamers can summon totally different Knights. This course of takes place within the Observatory. When gamers summon Knights utilizing the Summoning Stone, the Knight that they get is a random one. Specific Knights can’t be summoned by concentrating on them. Players want 300 Diamonds for summoning one Knight, and 2700 Diamonds for summoning 10 Knights.
Like in different idle RPGs, Combat in Saint Seiya is pretty easy. Players have to simply add Knights to their celebration, and the Knights will mechanically assume appropriate positions. Archers and ranged fighters, together with ranged healers, will go within the backline, whereas tank fighters will go within the frontline. Once the celebration is prepared, they are going to mechanically begin combating enemies.
Mastering the Equipment
Outside of fight, the Knights can equip totally different Accessories. These equipment could be obtained by way of battle. Once the Knight celebration begins on their journey, they are going to battle numerous enemies, and within the course of, after each main struggle, the enemy will drop totally different equipment.
These equipment could be outfitted by choosing the Knight, then choosing Accessories, and then choosing Auto Equip. This will mechanically equip the perfect out there gadgets for the Knight. An vital factor to recollect is that totally different Knights equip totally different gadgets, however some gadgets are nonetheless widespread, so it is suggested to all the time equip the strongest Knight first.
Leveling Up your Knights
The Knights could be leveled up in Saint Seiya. Once the gamers get sufficient supplies, they’ll stage up all of their Knights. At first, a Knight can solely be leveled as much as Level 10. After that, a Breakthrough is required to stage up that Knight additional.
A Breakthrough requires Gold Coins, Knight Experience, and Magic Stones. When these are used, a Breakthrough is achieved, and the Knights could be additional upgraded past stage 10.
All of the Knights in Saint Seiya use totally different components in battle. There are six totally different components which can be at play in Saint Seiya: Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Light, and Dark. All of the Knights are aligned with one of these components. Since these components are very totally different from one another, they naturally counter one another. The counters of every ingredient are as follows:
- Water counters Fire
- Fire counters Wind
- Wind counters Earth
- Earth counters Water
- Both Light and Dark components are totally different from all the opposite components. They naturally deal additional harm to one another, however after they work together with different components, they’re fully inert.
There are lots of quests which can be out there in Saint Seiya. These quests are a serious manner for newer gamers to progress within the recreation. They present lots of helpful rewards for newer gamers and these rewards vary from Gold Coins and Diamonds to Knight Experience and 3-star Fragments.
Understanding the in-game Currencies
The monetization of Saint Seiya: Legend of Justice is rather like different idle RPG video games. Since it’s a free-to-play recreation, it entails micro-transactions. These are all totally different, and in addition they contain numerous packages. There are 4 totally different outlets on this recreation:
- Foundation Lobby: The Foundation Lobby is the Diamond Shop of this recreation. Diamonds can be found in several packages right here.
- Fund: The Fund store is a store the place gamers should purchase Monthly Cards. These Monthly Cards are passes that present the gamers with a every day provide of Diamonds and different vital assets. The Silver Monthly Card supplies gamers with 100 Diamonds and 2 Resource Hourglasses every day. The Gold Monthly Card supplies gamers with 400 Diamonds and 20 3-star Knight Fragments every day.
- Kido Shop: Kido Shop is the store the place gamers should purchase Daily Packs, Weekly Packs, and Monthly Packs. All of these packs present gamers with Diamonds and different assets.
- Special Offer: The Special Offer Shop is a store the place totally different particular provides can be found for the gamers. Like all different packs, these packs primarily provide Diamonds, together with different assets. All of these particular provide packs have a purchase order restrict of 1, that’s, they’ll solely be bought as soon as for every account.
Saint Seiya: Legend of Justice has two major currencies, they’re as follows:
- Gold Coins: Gold cash are the Free-To-Play foreign money on this recreation. These are obtained primarily by way of gameplay development and battles.
- Diamonds: Diamonds are the premium foreign money within the recreation. These Diamonds are primarily used for summoning new Knights. Besides that, they’re additionally used to buy Star Fragments for Knights, and different gadgets within the recreation.
Saint Seiya: Legend of Justice Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
Here are some of our ideas in our Saint Seiya: Legend of Justice Beginners Guide that can assist you, newbies, to kickstart your journey.
- Players should make sure that to finish all of the Beginner quests in order that they’ll get all of the rewards for these quests.
- Players ought to pay shut consideration when forming their events. Different Knights present totally different buffs to their celebration.
- Along with including totally different Knights to the crew, the participant also needs to take note of the formation and components of their crew. As with most idle video games, tanks ought to all the time be within the frontline, whereas ranged fighters and healers must be within the backline. This is as a result of tanks can survive higher and absorb lots of harm, whereas the backline pumps out lots of harm.
- When summoning Knights with Diamonds, all the time go for single pulls. This is as a result of single pulls are cheaper and even when the Knight that’s summoned is a foul one, the wasted Diamonds could be simply obtained once more by way of quests and such.
- It may be very essential to log in at the very least as soon as a day so as to accumulate all of the rewards and test on gameplay development and quest completion.
Overall, Saint Seiya isn’t that totally different from different idle RPGs, however the story and the manga universe behind it are what make it fascinating. It is certainly price making an attempt out as soon as. Overall, there’s a lot of stuff new gamers can do, and they need to take their time with it and benefit from the recreation at their very own tempo. So go forward and give it a attempt! If you discover hassle, don’t hesitate to fall again on this Saint Seiya: Legend of Justice novices information for ideas.
That’s all from us for the Saint Seiya: Legend of Justice Beginners Guide! Did you discover our Saint Seiya: Legend of Justice novices information useful? Do tell us within the feedback!