Prowedge is a Consulting firm, passionate about aiding small and medium-sized organizations to achieve their ultimate goals of sustainability and growth. We achieve this by consulting on the best business strategies and venture designs. We help our clients manage their Human capital and growth strategy.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- A HR Intern performs various administrative tasks and is deployed to support our Clients’ HR department’s daily activities and annual Calendar.
- The HR Interns’ responsibilities include updating employee records with new hire information, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews amongst other responsibilities.
- Update internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours, pension details, and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, and update job ads from job boards, careers pages, and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like the number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days.
- 0 – 1 years’ experience in an administrative role or similar junior HR role is a plus
- BSc / HND / OND in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or similar field
- Familiarity with Trello, Microsoft to-do, and Microsoft Excel is important
- Experience with other MS Office package
- Excellent communication skills and good people skills
- Organizational skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline :15th March, 2021.