Mega Alakazam is a yellow-colored Pokémon that has a human-like determine and fox-like options. It is thought to hold two spoons which can be utilized to struggle towards opponents utilizing robust telekinetic powers. It is a Mega Raid Boss and shall be accessible for the Psychic September 2022 occasion which is able to final from September 6, 2022, at 10 am to September 12, 2022, at 8 pm. In this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discover out the very best methods and counters to defeat Mega Alakazam.
Mega Alakazam in Pokémon Go
Mega Alakazam is a pure Psychic-type Pokémon which implies it’s weak in the direction of Bug, Dark, and Ghost-type counters. This means gamers have a protracted checklist of Pokémons to select from which makes it simpler for them to struggle towards it as a result of it’s a fairly powerful opponent and could be powerful to defeat in any other case. Mega Alakazam has a max CP of 4936 which makes it fairly regular and sturdy in battles.
Mega Alakazam Movesets
The greatest movesets for Confusion and Psychic. Both of them have a mixed DPS of 53.6 which makes them the very best mixture for use in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Its strikes are extra highly effective in its Mega type and Psycho Cut is one other adequate possibility.
Best counters towards Mega Alakazam in Pokémon Go
Here is the checklist of the very best counters one can use towards Mega Alakazam and assure themselves a win.
- Gengar(Mega): Lick/Shadow Ball
- Houndoom(Mega): Snarl/Foul Play
- Absol(Mega): Snarl/Payback
- Gyarados(Mega): Bite/Crunch
- Beedrill (Mega): Bug Bite/X-Scissor
- Scizor(Mega): Fury Cutter/X-Scissor
- Hydreigon: Bite/Brutal Swing
- Charizard(Mega Y): Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Latios(Mega): Dragon Breath/Dragon Claw
- Giratina(Origin): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Darkrai: Snarl/Shadow Ball
- Blastoise (Mega): Bite/Hydro Cannon
- Lopunny(Mega): Pound/Hyper Beam
- Hoopa(Unbound): Astonish/Shadow Ball
- Chandelure: Hex/Shadow Ball
- Hoopa(Confined): Astonish/Shadow Ball
- Gengar: Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Yveltal: Sucker Punch/Dark Pulse
- Pheromosa: Bug Bite/Bug Buzz
- Pidegot (Mega): Gust/Brave Bird
- Latias(Mega): Dragon Breath/Outrage
- Charizard(Mega X): Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Bite/Rock Slide
- Weavile: Snarl/Foul Play
- Manectric (Mega): Snarl/Wild Charge
- Zarude: Bite/Dark Pulse
- Tyranitar: Bite/Crunch
- Vikavolt: Bug Bite/X-Scissor
- Mewtwo: Psycho Cut/Shadow Ball
- Deoxys (Attack): Poison Jab/Dark Pulse
- Yanmega: Bug Bite/Bug Buzz
- Honchkrow: Snarl/Dark Pulse
- Absol: Snarl/Dark Pulse
- Pinsir: Bug Bite/X-Scissor
- Venusaur(Mega): Vine Whip/Frenzy Plant
As Mega Alakazam is the very best rated Psychic-type attacker, gamers are advisable to go in teams of three or 4 gamers whereas utilizing their strongest workforce members to make sure their victory as it will likely be powerful to win in any other case in the event that they don’t have the best counters beneath their sleeves.
What are your ideas about our information on Mega Alakazam counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know within the feedback under!