Oxford International Group is a multi commercial company with keen interest in real estate, Agriculture investment and banking. Recognised as the fastest growing multi commercial company in Nigeria 2020. With the vision of inspiring leaders and taking over the business space.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Lagos Island – Lagos State, Awka – Anambra State
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role:
Oxford International Group a multi commercial company in Lagos with keen interest in real estate and agricultural investment has an existing opportunity for enthusiastic marketing executives and investment managers to join our dynamic team at Awka Anambra state branch and Lagos Island
This position is well suited to individuals looking to build or advance their career in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Builds business by identifying prospects; maintaining relationships with clients
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options
- Provides investment information and financial advice.
- Provides and maintain knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products.
- Works with corporate and individual clients to achieve a goal (Target) and;
- Other job functions as directed by the management
- Generating exciting contents and strategies that would help the team achieve set goals
- Organising business proposals and meetings
- Bsc, HND in Marketing, Banking, Insurance, Mortgage Banking, Estate Management, Investment, Economics or any relevant field
- Work experience is an advantage and qualified candidates will be properly trained.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team player that plays attention to detail
Note: Applicants must be resident in or ready to move to Awka, Anambra or Island Lagos state.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 6th March, 2021.
Note: All applicants should indicate their branch of interest in the mail subject