- 1 Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.80 Update: Revamped Hero Vexana
- 2 Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.80 Update: Hero Adjustments
- 2.1 Nana (Adjusted)
- 2.2 Irithel (Adjusted)
- 2.3 Akai (Buffed)
- 2.4 Natan (Buffed)
- 2.5 Bruno (Buffed)
- 2.6 Beatrix (Nerfed)
- 3 Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.80 Update: Battlefield Adjustments
- 4 Weekly Free Heroes
A couple of Patches again throughout the final Patch 1.6.74 Update in Advanced Server, the builders at MOONTON Games launched a new Talent system, together with a number of Hero Adjustments. Now, they have determined to scrap the brand new Talent System and they appear to carry it again with numerous optimizations, primarily based on the consumer suggestions. Along with it, Vexana remains to be being reworked, together with different Hero Adjustments. Let us discover Patch 1.6.80 Update in Mobile Legends intimately.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.80 Update: Revamped Hero Vexana
Vexana has continued its dreadful domination of the battlefield. Vexana’s Ultimate needs to be tamed as soon as once more, and her talent casting expertise needs to be simplified to make her simpler to play and grasp.
Skill 2 (~)
The second forged has been eliminated and adjusted the injury to:
- 500-850 + 200% Magic Power (Same injury on the Official Server).
- Mana Cost: 110-210 >> 80-180
- The talent’s casting time has been barely diminished.
- Base Damage: 500-800 + 100% Magic Power >> 400-600 + 100% Magic Power
- Whirling Strike & Slash Damage: 300-500 + 120% Magic Power >> 250-450 + 130% Magic Power
- The talent’s casting time has barely elevated.
- The second forged has been eliminated.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.80 Update: Hero Adjustments
Nana transforms right into a mage on the battlefield, which might proceed with some talent changes. This might carry Molina again into the highlight.
Skill 1 (↓)
Damage: 330-530 + 150% Magic Power >> 330-530 + 125% Magic Power
Skill 2 (↑)
- Standby Duration: 2 s >> 5 s
- Part of the earlier nerfs on Molina’s searching for vary and pursuit time has been reverted.
Damage: 400-680 + 150% Magic Power >> 360-600 + 150% Magic Power
There will probably be simplified mechanics of Irithel‘s fundamental assaults. Splash injury below her Ultimate has been restored.
- Number of Bolts on Each Basic Attack: 3 >> 2
- Bolt’s Damage: 35% Physical Attack >> 55% Physical Attack
Irithel fires 2 more regular bolts as a substitute of 1 enhanced bolt on her subsequent fundamental assault, after travelling a set distance. Irithel’s skills not require Mana. She gathers vitality whereas travelling, and when her vitality is depleted, she is going to use her subsequent Basic assault to fireplace more bolts.
- The splash injury is added again.
- Damage: 135 + 65%-85% Physical Attack >> 120 + 60%-80% Physical Attack
Akai‘s Passive has been improved and boosted his Headbutt barely. Players are additionally tweaking his Ultimate, making his Heavy Spin a very unbeatable drive in staff battles.
- Damage: 50 + 5% Max HP >> 30 + 6% Max HP
- Shield: 50 + 5% Max HP >> 30 + 6% Max HP
Skill 1 (↑)
Casting distance has been barely elevated.
The talent has now can solely be interrupted by suppression and morph results.
It’s excessive time for the Reverse-Clone to lastly shine! Players will probably be given a slight enhance to Natan‘s sustained damage, during his Ultimate. Reverse-Clone’s inherited attributes will probably be elevated.
Reverse Clone’s Attribute Inheritance Ratio: 30-35% >> 35-40%
Bruno‘s laning efficiency is getting a slight help with elevated injury from his Powerball throughout Volley Shot.
Skill 1 (↑)
Base Damage: 120-320 >> 145-320
The builders are additional curbing Beatrix‘s lethal power kit. As Beatrix’s Ultimate cooldown is raised, Renner’s Basic Attack injury is diminished.
Renner – Basic Attack (↓)
Physical Attack Bonus: 360-535 % >> 340-515 %
Renner – Ultimate (↓)
Cooldown: 24-18 s >> 32-24 s
Wesker – Ultimate (↓)
Cooldown: 24-18 s >> 32-24 s
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.80 Update: Battlefield Adjustments
- Mage heroes ought to have the ability to push and roam more readily, if the composition of mid-lane minion waves is modified. By adjusting the composition of mid-lane minion waves, one expects mage heroes to have the ability to push and roam more simply.
- In the primary 5 minutes, every mid-lane minion wave now consists of 4 minions, which consists of 1 melee and three ranged. This is slightly than three, which incorporates one melee, one ranged and one cannon.
Weekly Free Heroes
- Yi Sun-shin
Starlight Member Heroes
That’s all for at the moment’s Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.80 Update. Let us know within the remark part beneath!