Iconway is an African consumer internet company focused on mobile, media, commerce, and advertising platforms. FabWoman is one of the media platformsowned by Iconway.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branded Content Developer
Location: Oke-aro, Ogun
- We are recruiting to fill the position of a Branded Content Developer and the ideal candidate must be passionate about developing and telling stories for women focused audiences and brands.
- Conceptualize and develop original content on our website and social media channels.
- Research and generate subject topics and ideas to aid the creation of original content for readers.
- Work with a team to develop creative concepts and campaigns for brands.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Excellent writing skills and knowledge of WordPress/SEO. Ownership (current or previous) of a personal blog will be an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good social media skills and proven ability to make content that delights readers.
- Strong creativity and ideation abilities.
- Ability to work with speed and meet deadlines.
- Experience in video editing and/or production including editing videos taken from mobile devices will be an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with 3 previous blog posts to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2021.
- This is a permanent work from home role.
- Only qualified candidates should apply. Please do not apply if you don’t have previous writing experience.