Genshin Impact is re-running Yae Miko’s banner on the newest Version 3.2 together with Tartaglia. Yae Miko is a 5-star Electro catalyst character that went playable again in Version 2.5. She is a superb Sub-DPS the place her harm principally comes off of her Elemental Skill, which might deal the off-field Electro harm along with her Sesshou Sakura Totems positioned on the bottom. In this information, we will probably be discussing one of the best team compositions of Yae Miko in Genshin Impact.
Yae Miko’s Elemental Burst ‘Great Secret Art: Tenko Kenshin’ offers fast Electro harm and have a excessive Energy Cost (90), making her depend on different playable characters to assist her cost up the Burst. With the added introduction of Dendro and its many reactions, Yae Miko now has some new and thrilling team comps to check out which will have very effectively outclassed and out-META a few of her earlier groups.
Yae Miko’s Team Synergy: Quick Overview
Yae Miko can act solely as a Sub-DPS on all of her team comps, because of how her package is performed out. Her package is generally utilized for her Elemental Skill the place her Sesshou Sakura totems deal excessive quantities of Electro harm when activated on the sphere and may proceed to deal harm, even after swapping to a different character after Yae Miko.
As for her excessive quantity of Energy Cost from her Elemental Burst, it might be smart so as to add her up with one other character that may funnel her Energy Particles both by pairing her with one other Electro Character (For example- Raiden, Fischl) or having any character within the team get together use a Favonius Weapon. As she is an Electro unit, her groups can reap the benefits of Electro-related Elemental reactions equivalent to Electro-Charged, Overload, Catalyze and Hyberbloom.
Best Team Compositions of Yae Miko in Genshin Impact
1. Mono Electro Team
A mono electro team is a team the place Raiden Shogun is the primary DPS, Yae Miko is the Sub-DPS and Sara acts as a buffer to spice up Electro Damage and Attack. The final slot may be full of both a Healer or one other Buffer within the get together.
|Main DPS||Sub DPS||Support||Support/Healer|
|Raiden Shogun||Yae Miko||Kujou Sara (C6)||Kaedehara Kazuha|
|Alternatives: Bennett/ Jean|
- Raiden Shogun acts as the principle harm seller within the get together, whereas additionally actively charging up the Elemental Bursts for each character within the team. Yae Miko can be a quick-swap Sub-DPS character, the place she gives off-field Electro Damage along with her totems after which offers fast Electro harm along with her Burst when it’s charged up.
- Sara, alternatively, performs the position of boosting assault and likewise Crit Damage of Electro Damage along with her Constellation Six to each Raiden Shogun and Yae Miko.
- The final slot could be very versatile and may be full of both a Healer (equivalent to Bennett) or an Anemo Support. Kazuha is probably the most viable out of the remainder to fill the final position. Not solely can Kazuha present an Elemental Damage bonus to the get together members together with his Swirl response, however he also can cut back Electro resistance by profiting from the four-piece ‘Viridescent Venerer’ set. Furthermore, utilizing Favonius Sword on Kazuha will assist with any Energy issues which the get together could have.
- Alternatively, Jean will also be used apart from Kazuha for the identical purpose including to the benefit that she will be able to present therapeutic to the get together.
2. Yae Miko Hyperbloom Team
|Sangonomiya Kokomi||Yae Miko||Yelan||Nahida|
|Alternatives: Xingqiu||Alternatives: Dendro Traveler|
- To rapidly summarize, Hyperbloom is a sub-reaction triggered by reacting Bloom (Hydro+Dendro) reactions with Electro. Surprising as it’s, Kokomi is performing because the Main DPS on this team composition. She is a tremendous Hydro applicator and may create Dendro Cores through the use of her Elemental Skill and Normal Attacks.
- Pairing with one other Hydro Sub-DPS character like Yelan or Xingqiu can activate the Hydro Resonance (Max HP elevated by 20%), which might, in flip, improve Kokomi’s harm. Yelan is a extra viable possibility as she additionally scales off of HP and therefore can reap the benefits of Resonance.
- Yae Miko’s position as a Sub-DPS consists of her inserting her Sesshou Sakura totems, because it offers harm whereas additionally making use of Electro and enabling Hyperbloom and Aggravate reactions.
- The final slot is crammed by a Dendro Support that has the position of persistently making use of Dendro to set off the Dendro reactions. Nahida at the moment is one of the best Dendro applicator within the sport proper now, because of her quick cool-down of her Elemental Skill. Furthermore, her Burst gives different buffs to herself equivalent to her Tri-Karma Purification set off interval being decreased. Other Alternatives embody Dendro Traveler, though their Dendro utility just isn’t as constant as Nahida’s.
3. Yae Miko Quicken Team
|Main DPS||Sub-DPS||Sub-DPS||Support / Shielder|
- In Summary, Quicken reactions are achieved by including Electro with Dendro. Afterwards, there are two different sub-reactions with Quicken that may be triggered. One of them is Spread, which is finished by reacting Catalyze (Electro+Dendro) with Dendro. The different one known as Aggravate, which is triggered with Electro as an alternative.
- Nahida’s position on this team composition is the Main DPS, the place she stays on-field and triggers Quicken reactions equivalent to Spread and Quicken. Her Elemental Skill applies to Dendro. After utilizing the Burst, Nahida will use Normal Attacks to deal large harm to the enemies.
- Yae Miko and Fischl are each performing as Electro Sub-DPS and would deal Electro harm, whereas additionally making use of Electro off-field by Yae Miko’s Sesshou totems and Fischl’s Oz. Additionally, Fischl can present Electro particles to Yae Miko to cost up her excessive Energy Cost Burst.
- Lastly, Zhongli fills the position of a Shielder within the get together. He also can reap the benefits of the Hydro Resonance, since Zhongli’s Shield scales off of HP. Zhongli is viable to make use of the four-piece ‘Tenacity of the Millelith’ artifact set, the place the assault of all close by get together members is elevated by 20% and their Shield Strength is elevated by 30% when the Elemental Skill hits any enemies.
- Alternatively, Fischl may be changed by Tighnari for enabling Dendro Resonance (Elemental Mastery will increase by 50. Elemental reactions associated to Dendro will increase Elemental Mastery). Tighnari acts as a Sub-DPS, whereas Nahida goes again to being an off-field Dendro Support.
Other Team Compositions
We will talk about another Team compositions with Yae Miko within the squad. Let us go about them:
- Yoimiya Overload Team: Yoimiya + Yae Miko + Bennett + Zhongli
- Yae Miko Electro-Charged Team: Yae Miko + Xingqiu + Kokomi + Sucrose
That’s all for the team compositions for Yae Miko in Genshin Impact.