Genshin Impact of Version 3.3 Update has reset each Floor 11 and Floor 12 within the Spiral Abyss. In this information, we’ll clarify the brand new modifications within the present Spiral Abyss, how to clear them within the present Genshin Impact 3.3 Patch Update, and essentially the most optimum groups that can be utilized.
Genshin Impact 3.3 Update Spiral Abyss Guide: How to clear Floor 11
Ley Line Disorder: Anemo DMG elevated by 75%.
- Chamber 1 is a Ley Line Monolith problem the place gamers want to defend the Monolith from enemies by defeating all of them. Players want to reserve it no less than earlier than it hits beneath 60% for a 3-star clear run.
- As mentioned beforehand, bringing an Anemo CC unit may also help to collect the Slimes and Specters collectively to shortly deal injury and partially stun them. When surprised, they’ll stop the mobs from damaging the Monolith consequently. In the primary wave of mobs, all of them goal the monolith whereas within the later wave of mobs solely the hearth mobs goal it. Another factor to word is to kill the specters away from the monolith as it could injury the monolith once they explode.
- In the second half of Chamber 1, there are about 4 Primal Constructs that may spawn on the similar, focusing on the Monolith instantly with their beams. Primal Constructs flip invisible after a while and are resistant to any injury taken besides Electro. It is essential that gamers deliver an Electro character into the celebration to break the primal constructs out of invisibility. Additionally, bringing a Dendro character to apply Quicken breaks the invisibility with out the lengthy technique of destroying the components.
- In the primary half, the primary wave of mobs is Pyro and Cryo Abyss Mages. Use Swirl to break the respective shields with the Anemo unit. Afterward, two Hydro Abyss Mages and a Pyro Abyss Lector will spawn. It is very advisable that Players deliver a Hydro Character to break the Pyro Lector’s protect. Swirling the Abyss Mages can even break the Pyro Lector’s protect however it could show to be an extended and tedious course of to preserve them alive until the Shield pops up. For the Abyss Mages’ shields, you should utilize Dendro or Cryo to take away them.
- The second half of the Chamber is kind of simple to end since all 4 enemies spawn on the similar time. The Ruin Destroyers and Ruin Drakes will observe your character and consequently, the enemies might be grouped collectively. Any Elemental DPS character can defeat the bosses, though it’s suggested to deliver a DPS unit with good AoE injury to end all of them off shortly.
- The first half of the Chamber has 2 waves of enemies spawning. In the first wave, it is best to concentrate on killing the Fatui Cryogunner first to take away the Ice Cage Aura. The enemy can always apply Cryo to the character, coupled with the Mirror Maiden it will possibly freeze your present on-field character and take injury consequently. In the second wave of mobs, 4 Shroom enemies will spawn. Defeat the Geoshroom first because it has Rumbling Stone enabled which may always deal injury to your energetic character.
- The second half of Chamber 3 is a bit difficult and depends purely on shelling out excessive injury to the enemies. 4 Ruin Drake: Skywatch will spawn on the similar time. All of them might be in flying mode and could also be troublesome to deal injury to all of them on the similar time. DPS with robust AoE is advisable though not required.
Optimal Team Comps to use on Floor 11
As the Ley Line Disorder grants a 75% Anemo DMG, having an Anemo-centric injury seller staff comp may also help to clear Floor 11. It is advisable to deliver an Anemo crowd-control character within the first half of the Floor for the reason that mobs and enemies could be swirled and weakened due to crowd management.
Genshin Impact 3.3 Update Spiral Abyss Guide: How to clear Floor 12
Ley Line Disorder: For this flooring solely, the Ley Line stream might be regular.
- The first half has the Perpetual Mechanical Array which gamers can refer to the information to absolutely perceive the boss. To summarize, at a sure time the boss will tackle a defensive pose and summon 4 Sentinels. Defeat the Sentinel that has the glowing ring round it to weaken the Boss and scale back all Elemental Resistances. Take benefit of this susceptible state to deal huge injury to the boss.
- For this group of enemies, goal for the Geochanter for the reason that different two Eremites will observe you regardless. Make positive you defeat the Geochanter shortly earlier than it successfully raises its protect. Deal AoE DMG to get rid of them concurrently as shortly as attainable. The final Eremite is the Stone Enchanter. When its HP is low sufficient, the enemy summons a Drake. You can both kill the Stone Drake to make the Geochanter susceptible or simply concentrate on the enemy as a substitute. The Rumbling Stone does immense injury so ensure you have a shielder or a robust healer within the celebration.
- In the primary wave, 3 Primal Constructs will spawn. Use an Anemo CC unit to assist group the enemies. The Primal Constructs go invisible after a while, rendering them free from any injury taken. Use an Electro character to flip them seen once more or select to look forward to 10 seconds as a substitute. You can even deliver a Dendro unit to set off Quicken, enabling them to be seen quicker. After all of the Constructs are killed, a Galehunter will spawn and can summon a Wind Glede. With the extra 50% resistance, gamers can both kill the Wind Glede to scale back the resistance once more or just inflict injury on the Galehunter if they’ve a robust sufficient DPS.
- The Golden Wolflord is the enemy within the second half of Chamber 2. Refer to our information for an in-depth tutorial on how to defeat the Golden Wolflord successfully. To summarize, gamers are required to deliver a Geo character so as to break the pillars it’s going to spawn when its protect is up at 70% HP. It is very advisable that gamers deliver a ranged DPS to the celebration to shortly end off the boss with out ready.
- The first half of Chamber 3 has the Jadeplume Terrorshroom. Refer to our information for an in-depth evaluation of how to defeat the Jadeplume Terrorshroom. To summarize, Electro DPS items are extremely advisable to deliver within the battle as they’ll set off quickened reactions inflicting the enemy to be enraged and exhausted. When it’s exhausted it will be in a susceptible state. Use that point to shortly end off the boss together with your staff. Do not deliver a Pyro unit to the celebration as it will possibly set off Burning and harm your individual characters on-field.
- The second half of the Chamber is kind of a troublesome run the place the enemies are all Rifthounds. There are 3 waves of enemies that may spawn. In the first wave, 6 Rifthound Whelps will spawn and one other 6 will present up within the second wave after defeating all of them within the first wave. Use an Anemo CC to collect them and ensure you deliver a robust healer with constant therapeutic. Freeze groups can work properly in these conditions. The final wave can have 3 Rifthounds. Since they can’t be gathered round utilizing an Anemo unit, merely stand at a nook to have the three observe you. You can then use a frozen staff to shortly end the Rifthounds off.
Optimal Team Comps to Use on Floor 12
For the primary half of the Floor, bringing a Quicken staff might be efficient in opposition to the Primal Constructs and the Jadeplume Terrorshroom. Although it’s not essentially gamers who simply want to deliver a typically excessive DPS staff. The second half requires a Geo unit for the Wolford and a robust healer in opposition to the Rifthounds Corrosion impact. Generally, you’ll be needing a staff that performs properly in each single-target and multi-target (AoE) eventualities.
What are your ideas on the information to clear the flooring within the Spiral Abyss for the Genshin Impact 3.3 Update? Let us know within the feedback beneath.